Expand Course Catalogs
Course sharing gives learners the options they need to stay on track for timely graduation, re-take courses in which they struggled, or get ahead to graduate early. Acadeum’s platform offers transparency and peace of mind, with access to syllabi, learning outcomes, and faculty credentials to ensure equivalencies and rigor to drive academic progress. Acadeum helps institutions:
- Offer learners opportunities to regain academic standing and overcome barriers to completion
- Eliminate transfer hassles and create scheduling flexibility
- Count courses toward full-time status and apply financial aid
Launch New Programs
Enrich educational experiences on campus by leveraging courses from regionally accredited partner schools to launch new, in-demand programs, concentrations or minors. Acadeum Program Share creates points of differentiation for your institution to help drive enrollments and better prepare learners with majors that align with in-demand careers. Acadeum helps institutions:
- Customizing a plan specific to your institution with no immediate investment or minimum enrollment
- Accessing flexible course offerings that match a variety of academic calendars
- Gaining immediate access to a like-minded or mission-aligned peer network
Deliver In-Demand Certifications
Enhance your academic offerings and harness the power of career-aligned pathways to help more learners acquire in-demand skills. Acadeum Skills Marketplace makes it easier to deliver micro-credentials and stackable certificates and helps institutions by:
- Curating workforce-aligned certifications, training, and learning modules from in-demand providers, as well as your own institutional curriculum
- Building new on-ramps and off-ramps for learners who may need to integrate education and career milestones along a life-long learning pathway
- Creating new transfer options for learners by accepting certificates for credit into degree programs
Reach New Populations
Degrees Marketplace connects your institution’s online and residential programs to educational partners working with high-intent learners interested in continuing their education into a college degree or certificate program and helps institutions by:
- Making online degrees from your institution available to new populations
- Providing new opportunities to bring learners to your institution from educational partners around the world
- Increasing access to high-intent learners who may bring credits and credentials that will transfer or serve as on-ramps into select degree programs
I’ve had a number of wonderful discussions with the Acadeum team…specifically about our plan to embed professional certificates in our courses through Acadeum’s relationship with Coursera. These are exciting times.
Through Acadeum, we can course and even program-share more easily, allowing us to meet the demand for new degrees in much less time and cost.
Completion is top of mind for our students…they cannot afford to spend extra time and money. Course sharing has been an opportunity to give students a path forward.
Scaling Impact through Curricular Relevancy at Bay Path UniversityWebinar
Learn how Bay Path University is expanding student offerings by integrating industry credentials into courses and degrees and how institutions can implement this approach to make an impact.Watch Now »
The Academic Leaders’ Guide to Boost Academic InnovationGuides and Ebooks, Recommended Reading
Designed for academic leaders, administrators, and faculty, this guide highlights how course sharing can positively impact academic innovation at your institution.Read Now »
Creating Workforce-Aligned Programs with Professional CertificatesAcadeum Commons Blog
How Three Higher Ed Institutions are Using Coursera and Medcerts to Deliver Skills-Based Learning and Enhance Curricula.Read Now »
Let's Get Started
Talk to our team to identify the best solutions for your institution.